Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look at the #NeedForSpeed Driving School!

As someone who can’t even parallel park, I’m always fascinated by the crazy driving that I see in action movies. I know a lot of it is done by professional stunt drivers, but not all of it. So how do the actors handle those tough tricks? They go to driving school!

Aaron Paul in Need for Speed

One of my favorite actors, Aaron Paul, recently trained to pull off some cool stunts in the upcoming movie Need for Speed. You can get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of it in this video:

About Need for Speed:

The film centers around Tobey Marshall (Aaron Paul), a blue-collar mechanic who races muscle cars on the side in an unsanctioned street-racing circuit. Struggling to keep his family-owned garage afloat, he reluctantly partners with the wealthy and arrogant ex-NASCAR driver Dino Brewster (Dominic Cooper). But just as a major sale to car broker Julia Maddon (Imogen Poots) looks like it will save Tobey’s shop, a disastrous race allows Dino to frame Tobey for a crime he didn’t commit, and sending Tobey to prison while Dino expands his business out West.

Two years later, Tobey is released and set on revenge — but he knows his only chance to take down his rival Dino is to defeat him in the high-stakes race known as De Leon — the Super Bowl of underground racing. However to get there in time, Tobey will have to run a high-octane, action-packed gauntlet that includes dodging pursuing cops coast-to-coast as well as contending with a dangerous bounty Dino has put out on his car. With the help of his loyal crew and the surprisingly resourceful Julia, Tobey defies odds at every turn and proves that even in the flashy world of exotic supercars, the underdog can still finish first.

needforspeed528a47ef0b579

Need for Speed hits theaters everywhere on March 14th! In the meantime, you can follow along for more updates from the movie on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & even Tumblr or on the movie’s website.

Would you like to attend stunt driving school?

a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Keely Hostetter says:

Sounds a little crazy. I can’t imagine being a stunt person.

2. Sherri Lewis says:

I couldn’t do it…. I can’t even stand to watch car chases on tv or in movies… they make me too nervous :)

3. Maryann D. says:

I am too nervous for crazy stunts. But this looks like an action packed move for sure. The men would love it.

4. I love action packed movies like this!
    Mellisa recently posted..Blue Nile Sterling Silver Branch Necklace (Giveaway)

5. Looks like an action packed movie.

6. Sandra VanHoey says:

This is something both my nephews get into watching. Guess that may be a guy thing and a movie they will love

7. No, I wouldn’t because it would scare me to death, but I know my son in law would love it!

8. I’m sure my son and hubby will love it!
    Anne – Mommy Has to Work recently posted..Disney’s Frozen Comes out Next Month!

9. Aaron Paul movie? Absolutely! :)
    Mickey recently posted..75 Best Valentine’s Day Free Printables

10. I’m married to a car guy, so there’s a pretty good chance I’ll be seeing this movie. Some of the car-guy stuff rubs off, though, because my first thought on seeing the photo of the car in the air was “Oh, no! I hope they didn’t wreck that Mustang!” LOL

11. Wow that car is really flying. It must be exciting
    Robin Gagnon recently posted..Skinny PB&J Smoothie Recipe (vegan) #littlechanges

12. saminder gumer says:

seems like it will be pretty good and i like action movies.

13. I cannot parallel park either. If I am driving I switch spots with my husband so he can pull into the spot for us.

14. Oh wow!!! I am not a need for speed lover hahaha I am slow and steady. Looks like a movie my husband would like!
    Kelsey Apley recently posted..FREE U by Kotex Sample (Back Again)

15. This really looks like it’s going to be a great movie! I can’t wait to see it in theaters, it’s going to be one of those movies you have to see on the big screen!
    Jennifer recently posted..25 Savory Breakfast Recipe Ideas

16. I loved him in Breaking Bad, so I’m super excited to see what he’s like in this movie now. Racing movies aren’t necessarily my thing, but with him in it, I’ll watch!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..Mott’s Snack & Go Snack Ideas

17. I love AaronPaul! I’d watch it just for him!
    Penelope recently posted..Hearty Chicken Chili For Cold New York Winter Days With Cooper Deli Cheese #CooperCheese

18. Glad I’m not the only one who can’t parallel park. Thank goodness I never have to around here!
    Jenn recently posted..Free Printable Love Wheel Card

19. Ha! I’m just scared sending out 17 year old to regular driving school, I’d be a basket case trying to do those kind of stunts myself, or even watching them being done by someone else before they are ‘seasoned’ at it!
    Tammy recently posted..Luxi Turns your iPhone into a Light Meter for Cameras

20. I think it’d be pretty cool to go to a driving school like that. One thing I’ve always wanted to learn how to do is drift :)
    TerriAnn @ Driving Mama recently posted..How to Connect & Use Jumper Cables w/ Printable Diagram

21. Jennifer Speed says:

I’ve heard a lot about this movie…It’s cool to see how they prepare for these sort of roles.

22. shelly peterson says:

looks like an action packed movie. My son would probably enjoy this movie.